The International Surgical Week ISW 2021 (World Congress of Surgery) will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia,
29 August - 2 September 2021
As an active member of the International Association for Surgical Metabolism and Nutrition you will have some of the world experts in the field of surgical nutrition and metabolism close by within the same society. This network gives great opportunities for a mutual exchange and support between surgeons.
Membership in the organization shall be limited to surgeons or professionals in related fields of good professional standing, who have a major interest and an active practice in surgical metabolism and nutrition. Contributions to the scientific literature pertinent to surgical pathophysiology will be an important factor in determining membership.
IASMEN membership benefits include:
- Annals of Surgical Oncology
- Archives of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery
- International Journal of Colorectal Diseases
- Journal of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery
- Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Langenbeck's Archives of Surgery
- Neurosurgical Review
- Pediatric Surgery International
- Surgery Today
- Surgical Endoscopy